Solved

Set up Purchase Orders Approval

• 7 December 2022
  • 5 replies

HI All,

I want to set up that when the user change status of PO from Hold to Open, the system will require approval from the manager.

But I can't find the condition Status. Is there any way we can do it? Please advise

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 December 2022, 12:23

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Approval happens automatically when user clicks  Un-Hold.

Leave condition blank to require approval on all PO’s.

On Rule Actions tab, add Employee’s Manager.

@laura01 thanks, Laura for your advice

Userlevel 1

Hello,

@Laura02 I would like to implement this flow but I would like to have the approval come only to the person who owns the PO and only if someone else tires to edit the PO specifically the PO lines.

What would be the best way to set this up I seem to be having a hard time getting it to work properly.

Badge +18

Hello @joshmcgrew ,

Welcome to Acumatica Community!

I recommend that you open a new post to ask your question about how to route a PO for approval only when a person who is not the owner has tried to edit a line.

Because your question is on a post that is already answered, very few people will see it.

I think you may need customization to route a PO for approval only when someone who is not the original owner has made edits.  You will benefit if the programmers see the question, and they can better address the customization aspect.

Thanks,

Laura

Userlevel 1

@Laura02 Thanks for the response, i’ll do that. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved