Solved

Customer location drop down list on sale order is disappear

Hi All,

There are some reasons the drop down list of customer location in sales order is disappear. 

Please advise how can I bring it back

Thanks in advance,

Yên Chi

icon

Best answer by chidao 28 July 2022, 04:25

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @chidao

Could you please be clear on your post, Are you not able to see the Location selector field in the sales order screen or the values in the Location selector filed are not visible (which were there for the same customer)?

Hi @chidao

Could you please be clear on your post, Are you not able to see the Location selector field in the sales order screen or the values in the Location selector filed are not visible (which were there for the same customer)?

Hi @Vinay Koppula, I can not open the location selector field, even though this customer has a lot locations

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@chidao Thanks for the details, by seeing your screenshot I noticed the issue is that the Location field is changed to text field which needs to be actually a selector. 

Do you have any customizations on this screen?

@chidao Thanks for the details, by seeing your screenshot I noticed the issue is that the Location field is changed to text field which needs to be actually a selector. 

Do you have any customizations on this screen?

No, I don't. I have checked on the customize and see the data field setting as image. Is it right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @chidao  Is Any customization deployed on this instance?

If yes, can you please unpublish the customizations to identify whether this issue was caused by the customizations OR not?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@chidao Seems like you are referring to the Location field in the Tab in your screenshot, you need to look 

However, the issue that you are facing should be due to some customization package deployed in your instance. If you have multiple packages then Identify the recent package that was deployed in the instance and unpublish it. If you are not sure on the recent packages then you need to unpublish each one and verify. 

HI @Vinay Koppula @Naveen Boga

I don't have any customization projects on this screen (SO301000).

However, I have unpublished all customization projects also and it does not work.

Have you had any idea on other issues that may I got?

Thank you so much!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@chidao If that is the case then you can raise a ticket to Acumatica. Ideally, if you unpublish everything it should work. 

Badge +16

Hello, what is your version?  Does every customer have the same problem, or only some customers?  I found a post related to a bug with customer and vendor locations:

Issue occurred in the following versions, when MAIN customer location is deleted. Sales order screen is not mentioned in the post.

• 2020 R2 Update 8 (20.208.0031) and earlier
  • 2021 R1 GA (21.100.0127)

Hi All,

Every customer has the same issue. I have changed the lookup mood from “By Segment: All Vali. Segment Value” to “By Segment Key” and the drop-down list turns back

Thanks all for your kind advice!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved