Solved

Acumatica running slow

Userlevel 1

Acumatica has been running slow for the past week. We are newer customers so I can’t imagine we would have reached some usage limitation. Is anyone else experiencing a slow down in the system? I know it isn’t our internet. We are getting 300 MB down and 150 MB up.

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 7 May 2022, 00:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

A good starting point would be to look under the License Monitoring Console (SM604000). If you are using more than the license, you can experience slowness. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If your URL looks like this xxx.Acumatica.com you are SaaS hosted.  This means you can (and should) open a support case with Acumatica to investigate this issue.  In the meantime you can look under System Monitor (SM201530)

1. Verify you do not have any long running process while you are experiencing slowness 

1. Check your Resource Usage and verify you do not have spikes while you are experiencing slowness 

I hope this helps

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved