Solved

Tax not getting recorded

• 6 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Linkies,
I have been trying to record the taxes payable and claimable by created SO/AR Invoices & PO/AP Bills, but not able to show it up on the Prepare Tax Reports (TX501000) form nor on the Tax Summary/Details reports. Kindly let me know what I am missing here.

The Tax Periods are also open.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 7 May 2023, 00:31

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

Below are a few configurations you can check; these are prerequisite setting necessary for preparing tax reports.

Have tax reports been configured in Taxes — Preferences — Reporting Settings/Reporting Groups screens?

In Taxes screen, Tax Schedule tab, is the Reporting Group populated with a valid Reporting Group? 

Are the tax agency Vendors identified as Tax Agencies on the General tab of Vendors screen, Vendor Properties area? Is the Tax Agency tab of Vendor Profile , Tax Report Settings area completed correctly?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Laura02 , as per your suggestion I have configured the Reporting settings & groups as follows:

Similarly, I have defined the Tax Payable/Claimable accounts under the Tax Agency Tab -> Vendors screen.

Still not able to show up the details on the Tax Reports.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Laura02 , just an update, I tried to reconfigure the reporting settings/groups for the taxes and it came out that they were not configured to be displayed up on the tax reports.

Thank you for your guidance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved