Solved

Shopify - problem during payment import

• 12 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Could you please help me with the following issue?

When trying to import sales order and credit card payment from Shopify to Acumatica, I get the following error:  “Inserting 'Sales Order Adjust' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors.PrepaymentInvoiceRefNbr: 'PPI Nbr.' cannot be empty.”

I follow the instructions from the training: V210 COMMERCE EDITION (SHOPIFY CONNECTOR) 2021 R1

Have any of you already solved this problem or have an idea what it could be due to?

Thank you in advance for any advice!

icon

Best answer by KarthikGajendran 12 July 2021, 15:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Magdad1 Could you please create a ticket with Acumatica support team? We need to check your configurations and payment mapping setup to determine what is the problem with payment import. Please make sure you provide credentials to both ERP and Shopify site so that we could compare and provide you a solution quickly. 

Few things that we need to check are as follows

1. How the payment in Shopify is created? It is Credit Card payment or Manual payment(Eg: Cash On Delivery). 
  2. What is the Payment gateway used? Eg: Shopify Payments, Authorize.net etc.,
  3. How the payment is getting imported in Acumatica? Using a processing center or Cash/Check payment method?
  4. What is the payment method used in Acumatica for these payments import? 
  5. Is the Sales Order for the related payment imported successfully or not. 
  6. Is this happening to just one payment or many payments? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved