Question

Shopify Connector Error: Error on base : None of the items are stocked at the new location.;

• 5 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We’re getting this error when trying to sync PO Receipt (drop shipment) from Acumatica to Shopify.

Acumatica version is 22.114.0029.

Any ideas, @KarthikGajendran ?

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Yuri Karpenko 

Can you check if the fix recommended at this link helps you. We had a similar issue with a client on the Shipment link and this helped us then.  : 

Regards

Sai 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sai Chettiar , I reviewed that other topic, but it references older versions of Acumatica. I will try to publish that customization now…

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sai Chettiar , I’m getting an error when trying to publish that project:

Building directory '\WebSiteValidationDomain\App_RuntimeCode\'.
\App_RuntimeCode\SPShipmentProcessor.cs(66): error CS1061: 'ShipmentData' does not contain a definition for 'LocationId' and no accessible extension method 'LocationId' accepting a first argument of type 'ShipmentData' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\SPShipmentProcessor.cs(66): error CS1061: 'ShipmentData' does not contain a definition for 'LocationId' and no accessible extension method 'LocationId' accepting a first argument of type 'ShipmentData' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Compiler time, in seconds: 7.4044753
Validation failed.

I suppose, it’s incompatible with 22R1.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, thats right @Yuri Karpenko  

Will let you know if I can find anything else that can help.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Yuri Karpenko  could you please create a case? I think we need to review stack trace and configurations deeper.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@smarenich , thank you (305186 if you can look into it). I can jump on a call too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@smarenich , can you please look into case 305186? For some reason it was assigned to the Pre-Sales team and they can’t really help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Yuri Karpenko were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chris Hackett , no, unfortunately, I still don’t have a solution. The case I mentioned above was assigned to the Pre-Sales team that cannot provide technical support, and it seems like they cannot to re-assign it. Any help is welcome!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved