Solved

Related Products for Template Items - Bigcommerce

• 20 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello 

I am trying to sync related products against template items between Acumatica and BigCommerce. 

I am able to do this with non template items and it works as expected. For template items I have tried adding a related item to one of the SKU’s in the template item but it does not sync through. Is there a way to associate related products to template items please?

Thanks 

Matt

icon

Best answer by smarenich 20 October 2021, 14:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@mbrown30 unfortunately I have to confirm that related items to template items does not work in Acumatica yet. So for now you can leverage this feature only from Stock and Non-Stock items.

We have a planned improvement to 2022r1 version that will bring related items to the template items. It will work the same way as for stock items.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@andythomas65:

Unfortunately, the feature for bringing related items to the template items in Acumatica has not been developed yet. The distribution team has this feature planned for 23R2 to bring the functionality in Acumatica.

Once the functionality is added in Acumatica, we will work towards supporting it in the commerce connector.

Badge

Just wondering if there is any update on this on related Items from template Items. Testing this currently on 22r1 but still seems to be the same 

@tusharpandita74 @smarenich We would also like this implemented. Is it still on track for release this year?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved