Question

Processing Screen - can I make Acumatica allow me to be able to manually add items to a grid?

• 16 September 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I’d like to make a processing screen that will allow me to add items to the grid of items to process.

I’m basically trying to make a grid that you can run processing on that I can add/delete items.  The only filter I have is at the top of the form that is a checkbox that changes the grid from “Show Posted”, “Show Unposted”.  The filter checkbox pulls data from a custom table, so it is a “real filter”  I want to be able to add items to the grid, and THEN process them.  I also want to be able to import items into the grid.

From all the things I can see, processing screens are designed to pull data for the grid that already exists in the system and are not editable.  I’ve tried a plethora of things to try to get the grid on my processing screen editable with no luck.

At this point, I created a Form/Grid screen and put “manual” processing buttons on it to process my grid items, but I want to be able to show the typical processing screen where it shows the Successful, Warnings, Failed etc.  I am at least able to show the long processing dialog that allows you to cancel the operation, but the normal processing screen is preferred.

Anyone know of a way?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved