Question

Price list syncs are taking a very long time

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Price list syncs are taking a very long time, over 20 hours. Not to mention it usually errors out and needs to be manually restarted in this time period.

I have tested this with a lot of price changes, and minimal price changes, and the time to sync did not change.

Is there a better way to automate this process, and to only update the items which prices have changed (either + or - amount)?

BigCommerce did recommend using Price List Importer/Exporter | BigCommerce. I have tested this on Sandbox, and this is a very fast way to update multiple price lists for multiple items at once (I did about 6,000 items in < 10 seconds). While this is an adequate solution, I don't see any way to automate this.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Are you using the Processing screen, or Sync History? I believe the Processing screens are your best bet for speed, and you might try using the scheduling.

Userlevel 4
Badge

hi @Karthik , any thoughts on this? Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Irina any thoughts on this? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all. Any idea if this is possible?
“Is there a better way to automate this process, and to only update the items which prices have changed (either + or - amount)?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved