Solved

Other POS system integration other than “AcuPOS powered by IIG”

• 22 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I found Acumatica is having add on called “AcuPOS powered by IIG”, which looks like an entrie whole solution for POS and Acumatica integration.
   But correct me if I am wrong, “AcuPOS” looks like also requiring the customers switch/change the POS system they are using right now, right?
    If the customers prefer to stay with the POS they are now using, Is there any existed way to go?

icon

Best answer by JohnCovati35 22 June 2022, 14:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Helllo Ray, great question!

I found Acumatica is having add on called “AcuPOS powered by IIG”, which looks like an entrie whole solution for POS and Acumatica integration.
But correct me if I am wrong, “AcuPOS” looks like also requiring the customers switch/change the POS system they are using right now, right?

AcuPOS happens to be one of the POS Solutions that integrates with Acumatica ERP. 

Acumatica also integrates with marketplace Retail Management/POS Solutions such as 1Retail POS, Centara POS, Fusion POS, and Shopify POS. Again, those can be found by searching the Acumatica Marketplace.

If the customers prefer to stay with the POS they are now using, Is there any existed way to go?

If the customer prefers to stay with a POS Solution that does not currently integrate from the marketplace, there is no existing way to connect to the ERP. 

The Customer, VAR, and/or POS solution would need to invest time in building out the connection from the solution to the ERP. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved