Solved

Modifiers to BigCommerce came from Acumatica

• 6 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Everyone,

I need a modifier (dropdown type) in some of the Items in the Bigcommerce that should came from Acumatica. I only know how to create a template item and building variants through attributes. But what I need is a modifier that will not create a new SKU/variant when I select the options.

Is this possible?

I made an example: the one under the category attribute should be the modifier

But it didn’t sync in the BigCommerce

icon

Best answer by sergueiploujnikov94 7 October 2022, 16:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @bernadeth58,

Custom attributes (that are not variants) can be mapped to custom fields in BigCommerce by adding export mapping lines in the Entities screen of the BC Connector.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @DavidEichner , Is there a way I can map the whole attribute instead of mapping each value?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @bernadeth58  The source field in the example above is the whole attribute.  I just created an attribute called Generator Condition which has a number of values.

Userlevel 2

Hi @bernadeth58  The source field in the example above is the whole attribute.  I just created an attribute called Generator Condition which has a number of values.

Have you succeed to export it as a modifier? 

I only able to export iy as a custom field after I choose the value of the attribute in Stock Item.

So it has only one value.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@DavidEichner , I was not able to sync the whole attribute. In the template, I think it needs to choose value and it will sync only one value.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Its possible that template items need just variants for the sync with BC.

Userlevel 2

Hi, @bernadeth58.

Unfortunately, currently we don’t support the sync of thje modifiers for the products, only variants.

And the custom fields. But with the custom field you can sync only one value of the attribute.

Sorry.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved