Solved

How to Sync Attributes in Order to BigCommerce

• 20 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi everyone,

I created a template item with two variants that will create two option sets in the BigCommerce. My goal is to make the “Choose Your Golf Cart” as the first option set before the “Choose Your seat color”. 
 Is there a proper way I can make it in the process of creating the template item in Acumatica?

icon

Best answer by KarthikGajendran 20 October 2022, 17:56

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@bernadeth58 You can choose the sorting in the Item Class. Please see below screenshot for an example. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @KarthikGajendran yes that’s the weird thing because I sorted it correctly in the Item class.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@bernadeth58  Could you please try to resync from Sync History? Also, please let me know the version?

I just tested in 22R2 and it worked fine. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@KarthikGajendran I resync it, still did not follow the order I made in the item class. I used 2022 R1.
I also created a new one, but same thing happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@bernadeth58 Previously, I tested with Shopify Connector and it worked fine. But with BigCommerce connector only the sort order from attributes form for variant values are working but not the sort order for the variant options from item class. I have created an internal ticket and we will work on it and try to fix this in the next build version. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is it possible to have same sort by with Shopify connector (or I must create a new idea) ?

I have same problem with Shopify. The order of all my attribute per model/product are not respected in our shopify store (actually under construction).

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ericberube  The sort order should work for both Attributes and their values with the Shopify connector. If it does not work then please create a case with Acumatica Support. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for your answer @KarthikGajendran. I will review the situation with my Shopify responsible and Acumatica responsible.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @KarthikGajendran , do we have now updates regarding BigCommerce connector fix for sort order for the variant options from item class?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved