Solved

How to import Shopify order that is missing shipping address

• 25 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We have non-physical items that are sold on our Shopify store (software downloads). These are set up with the “This is a physical product” box unchecked in Shopify:

However, this means that customers will not be prompted to enter a shipping address. Because of this, it seems we are getting a sync error: “Taxes cannot be calculated via the external tax provider because the address is missing”.

We can go into the Shopify order and manually add the billing address as the shipping address and resync the order which works, but is there a way for us to still sync the order even without a shipping address?

icon

Best answer by KarthikGajendran 28 November 2022, 21:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mikeho Thanks for the question. Please check this link for the answer 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you, @KarthikGajendran! I wish I had found that topic in my initial search, that’s what I needed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved