Solved

ERROR: The order currency (USD) does not match the customer currency (), and currency override is not allowed in the customer settings.

Userlevel 3
Badge

The following error i has getting when do process step prepare data form

Error: 

The order currency (USD) does not match the customer currency (), and currency override is not allowed in the customer settings.

icon

Best answer by praveenpo 13 May 2022, 09:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @madhu ,

Customer level Currency override is not enabled. You can enable and try to import.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@praveenpo 

I enable that future but it  not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@madhu  I think you did not enable it in the right customer record. Go to the external system(bigcommerce) and try to find the Customer for that concerned order. Get the external reference number of that customer and then try to filter the customer records with that reference number in the Sync History(BC301000) form. Once the right customer is found, then you can enable this checkbox. Also, you can enable this in the Customer Classes(AR201000) for the customer class which you are using for your store so that it applies for future new customers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@madhu ,

I’ve seen the same issue, and enabling the override didn’t help. What fixed the issue for me, was to set the customer currency to USD (a field on the customer record, to the left of the Enable Currency Override. Try that and let us all know if that helps.

I agree with @KarthikGajendran , that you have to be 100% sure you’re modifying the right customer.

Good luck!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved