Solved

Does the Matrix Template Sync use the mapping for the stock items when it syncs the matrix items?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We need to map an attribute to the BC default price.  For non-matrix items we can do that.  When syncing the template does the process use the Stock Item mapping or does not sync use the template mapping and uses the stock item data?

icon

Best answer by smarenich 6 May 2022, 15:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @dgodsill97 the Template Item sync uses its own mapping. So if you map an attribute in the Stock Item entity, it won’t be used during the template item sync.

Hope it answers your question. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Is the the default price from the template or for each matrix stock item?

If we add a user field for catalog price are ItemSettings from each of the matrix stock items or the template?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @dgodsill97 

Source field is right, as it comes from the Matrix item, but the Target Object is not right, as it should be the Variant, not the product. I checked and we don’t have variant in the mapping, as it will require many to many mapping, which is not yet implemented.

As a workaround I suggest you to look at the Sales Prices sync using Prices Entity here

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(14))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=2ba58260-bf2b-41fc-a53b-bb90dd4fff2f

It should do what you need.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

They would like the price in BC to be the stock based price for one store and the customer group price in the other store. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Customer Group price sync is supported using Price List entity.

Related to stock based price, it may be something that is not supported.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Base Sales Price does not synch matrix items (Acu Case 241363).  I am not sure of Price List because I have not tested that.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved