Solved

BigCommerce Channel Manager feature is supported in Acumatica connector?

• 25 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Does Acumatica BigCommerce connector supports Channel Manager?

Currently, our customer has two channels in BigCommerce

Its my understanding that this feature gives BigCommerce administratros to have 2 storefronts with the same store. Does the Connector has the possibility to separate which products will be exported and used in specific frontstore?

Or the products should be configurated in a new BigCommerce store to use a new store in Acumatica connector?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by StacieJurczak41 25 January 2023, 23:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Rodrigo, 

Currently, the Acumatica Commerce Connector does not support MSF(multi-store front).  However, customers can create as individual stores in Acumatica, meaning each BC store should have its own Admin panel. In Acumatica Connector, multiple BC stores can be connected but individually.

If you’d like to connect more on this topic, please feel free to reach out to me directly at stacie.jurczak@acumatica.com

Kind regards, 
Stacie Jurczak
Program Manager, Retail-Commerce | Acumatica 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @rodrigocid34 

The BC connector will bring in both storefronts orders based on the order type defined in the connector setup.  Typically, in this scenario, most companies want to distinguish a different order type (or custom field) for each storefront (which does require customization of the connector).  As the firm that originally wrote the BC connector, Kensium has done this type of customization numerous times.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Rodrigo, 

Currently, the Acumatica Commerce Connector does not support MSF(multi-store front).  However, customers can create as individual stores in Acumatica, meaning each BC store should have its own Admin panel. In Acumatica Connector, multiple BC stores can be connected but individually.

If you’d like to connect more on this topic, please feel free to reach out to me directly at stacie.jurczak@acumatica.com

Kind regards, 
Stacie Jurczak

Thank you Stacie! Ill write you an email directly.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rodrigocid34 

The BC connector will bring in both storefronts orders based on the order type defined in the connector setup.  Typically, in this scenario, most companies want to distinguish a different order type (or custom field) for each storefront (which does require customization of the connector).  As the firm that originally wrote the BC connector, Kensium has done this type of customization numerous times.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Hi David, I understand your solution but in terms of importing and exporting stock items descriptions and product availability, it is necessary to have the multi-store front (channel manager) functionality or like Stacie mentioned, a new store created. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Rodrigo, 

Kind regards, 
Stacie Jurczak

@StacieJurczak41

I have a customer that is preparing to deploy a BigCommerce site and the Acumatica integration. They prefer to set up one BC admin panel and 2 storefronts, but would like to sync all data to only one Acumatica store. Is this supported, if they only need shared settings (Same items, customers, pricing, and Order Type for both storefronts) on the Acumatica side?

Thanks in advance,

Meagan Bellows

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved