Solved

big commerce payment terms for customers (B2B)

• 19 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI

I want to do the following with BC.

One can setup various payment methods. Some offline, some online. I only have offline.

when a customer have enough credit then I don’t want them to see credit card payment method in BC, only must have method, “on credit”

when they don’t have enough credit, I want them to see Credit card payment method and not see “on credit” payment method.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by KarthikGajendran 28 September 2021, 18:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@apretorius62 You need to check with BigCommerce support team regarding this as this is cannot be controlled from Acumatica. They might suggest you to customize the theme of the BigCommerce front end based on the store credit value of the customer. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Karthik

Can one customize the BC Connector in Acumatica? 

For example, I want to use some attribute in Acumatica on Customer Master records to determine Customer Group in BC and let Acumatica Price Class do that.

Would a Customization like the above be possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@apretorius62 

Sorry, this cannot be controlled from API standpoint. There is no API in BigCommerce(BC) which shows/enables few payment methods based on some value. BC Connector works on API integration. So if there is no API then it cannot do much. That's the reason I asked you to check with BC support team. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved