Solved

B2B additional user and creating account for B2C

• 16 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all,

I tested creating a new user from the website and it failed to sync into Acumatica until that user was added to a B2B company.

Any changes made on the B2B side of the company are now over-written by the Acumatica values (tested on addresses and price lists). I see the sync on this is bidirectional, can I use other option on this?

Another thing, I have B2C and I was able to use the "Trade Application Application" to signup a new account that created a customer in BigCommerce and a Company in BundleB2B that was able to sync without issues after I approved the company. If we have all new customers sign up for accounts this way instead of the native BigCommerce account sign up this may be the way to do it? There are some limitations on B2C business.

any advise? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by smarenich 16 September 2022, 17:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@bernadeth58 are you using Bundle B2B ?

I think, it would be proper to involve BigCommerce and BundleB2B team into this conversation. I think they may know better on what is required to sync a customer.

Form our side there should be no restrictions to import customers

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved