Solved

Why Can the "Soshipline.openorderqty" NOT be found in GI? How can I filter the not shipped full item out?

• 11 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

We don’t generate “Back order”  in business.

That is, even if the soline is not shipped in full, the soline would become completed after shipment and the OPEN QTY on soline would become 0

But I checked, this item on its shipment line would remain open qty on screen.

However, when I trying to make the conditions in GI, I can not find the SOShipline.OpenOrderQty field.

Since GI does not support the condition in formula like:

SOShipline.OrderQty - SOShipline.ShippedQty >0

How can I filter out the items that did not ship in full in daily business?
        Thank you

icon

Best answer by ray20 11 December 2020, 05:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello, I am sorry, Actually, the below setting will work:

But still, it is a little bit strange that
OpenOrderQty can be found in Results tab
But it can NOT be found in conditions tab

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ray20 ! In this case the OpenOrderQty is a calculated field and may require other fields from the SOShipLine table to be present to be able to calculate the result, or it may be that the calculation takes place on the page you see it on and you will need to re-create the calculation in the GI.

Often times a calculated result will need to have this setup in the expression to show the field since the actual field isn’t storing values. 

Sounds like your workaround fits for this situation but an expression on the results grid subtracting the closed qty from the total should leave you the open qty.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@BenjaminCrisman Thank you, Benjamin, you and your colleagues are always helpful and warm hearted.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved