Question

Use Master Calendar checkbox on ARM Report

• 5 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Does anyone know if this Use Master Calendar checkbox on the Report Definitions (CS206000) screen does anything?

I have a Company where the Financial Period ID 11-2020 is mapped to the Master Calendar Period ID 02-2021 in the Company Financial Calendar (GL201100) screen:

If I make an entry for $60 to period 11-2020:

Then I create a report with the Use Master Calendar checkbox unchecked, the $60 appears when I run the report for period 11-2020 which is what I would expect:

Then I check the Use Master Calendar checkbox and relaunch the report. But I get the same $60 result in period 11-2020. I was expecting it to be empty because I was expecting to have to run the report for period 02-2021 to see the $60. But when I run the report for period 02-2021, it’s empty which is not what I was expecting.

It makes me wonder if the Use Master Calendar checkbox actually does anything or maybe it just got added to the screen with the functionality coming in a future version.

I did my testing in Acumatica 2020 R2 (20.206.0011).

Does anyone know if the Use Master Calendar checkbox actually does anything?

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I should also mention that I have Centralized Period Management unchecked and Multiple Calendar Support checked in the Enable/Disable Features (CS100000) screen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved