Solved

Statement email notification when using Print Statements

• 7 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have set up a notification for emails, however when we follow this process below, the notification is coming from elsewhere.  Where can I change this notification?

Step 1 - select a customer from the below list and choose “process”:

Step 2:  Select “send”

A notification now opens up and I want to modify this, but I can’t find where to do it (it isn’t in Notifications).

Acumatica 2021 R2
Build 21.210.0030

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 8 April 2022, 21:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @MarciaW  You might need to modify the below report (AR641500) for the Print Statement option for the customer.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks Naveen, would this setup be in the Report Designer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes @MarciaW That is correct!

Badge +18

Are you asking about how to modify the body of the email that opens when you click Send on the AR Statements report? Or the printed statement format itself?

If you want to change the Email, that can be found in Notification Statements.  It’s called “StatementNotification”.

If you want to change the printed Statement itself, Naveen has given the answer above.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Are you asking about how to modify the body of the email that opens when you click Send on the AR Statements report? Or the printed statement format itself?

If you want to change the Email, that can be found in Notification Statements.  It’s called “StatementNotification”.

If you want to change the printed Statement itself, Naveen has given the answer above.

Hi Laura

That’s just the problem, the notification isn’t coming from here, that’s what I would have expected too, but it’s a different text altogether.

Badge +18

Are there other notifications in your system that are connected to AR Statements?

I know how to change the look of the statement per customer, but I’m not sure how to change the email body other than above.  Someone with more customizing experience, I hope, will come along after me and assist you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@laura01, @MarciaW  Those notification information which being attached to email activity when you click send on print preview of any Report Designer Report being set from the Report Designer >Mail Settings:

Userlevel 4
Badge

@laura01@MarciaW  Those notification information which being attached to email activity when you click send on print preview of any Report Designer Report being set from the Report Designer >Mail Settings:

Thank you Sam!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved