Solved

Sort customers based on price classes?

• 30 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to add the customer price class to the customer list view. I am trying to do this so I can sort the customers based on the price class and also to quickly see what customers have what price classes. I am trying to add fields to the generic inquiry, however I cannot seem to get it to work. Here is how I currently have the GI set up (I have tried all different join types)

And here is the result I am getting

Those are all the same customer. As you can see, it is just repeating the price classes for each customer.

I wouldn't mind using a report that would show this, however I cannot seem to find one. I do need to be able to export it to Excel.

Any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 30 March 2023, 20:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@kandybeatty49 Perfect, that worked. Thank you!

Glad to have helped! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kandybeatty49 Perfect, that worked. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @aidenwills15 

Please add a price class to customer location generic inquiry

Based on the location the GI will repeats the customer, add the customer GI with price class

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @aidenwills15 

Try a different data field relation:

Here is what it then looks like:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved