Question

Showing Component Item On Pick List

• 23 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I have updated the Pick List SO644000 to include Component item to show when a kit is shown. Issue here is Kit item is listed as many time as there are component items. 

I try to think of relationship in the parameter but I can not figure out what is causing this issue. Ultimately I would want the kit item shown once and then all the component items will listed below the ONE kit item. 

I have attached the report file for reference. If anyone have an idea please share the information so I can look into it. 

Kind regards,

Calvin 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @Calvin 

Here is one that you may start from:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 

I was unable to open the file. Would you be able to try to send the file or let me know what modification you might have made?

Kind regards,

Calvin 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @kandybeatty49 

I was unable to open the file. Would you be able to try to send the file or let me know what modification you might have made?

Kind regards,

Calvin 

Not sure if this helps. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49,

Thank you for the screen shot. I looked but I can’t tell what was done to rectify the issue where the Kit Item will show only once instead of showing up for every component item. 

Kind regards,

Calvin

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Calvin  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett,

I have not found a solution to this issue. I have my team to adapt a different way of packing for now until it can be resolved. 
Kind regards,

Calvin

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved