Solved

Report won't export

• 23 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have a report who was exporting just fine to Excel and PDF. However after rolling out a large swathe of customizations changes between myself and my VAR, the report does NOTHING when I click export to PDF or export to Excel. Anyone know what might cause this or how to fix it?

icon

Best answer by Michael Hansen 26 July 2021, 23:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sometimes publishing a customization will leave the site in a “bad” state until a restart of the instance. In such cases you can force a restart through the Apply Updates screen:

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think it was a customization gone berserk. My VARs just pushed another customization this AM and now it exports. I guess I need to be more patient :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Michael,

After clicking Export, can you go to Help->Trace from any screen and see if there are any errors logged?

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved