Solved

Report - rotate text

• 10 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a way to rotate text on a report in Report Designer?

I print information on a label and have a 3/4” section of the label that runs vertical.

Is there a way to rotate this information?

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 10 June 2021, 15:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@MirandaDowler52 

Thanks so much for the info!

I will have to check out this option.

Userlevel 2

Hello Sara, 

For additional flexibility building your reports I would check out Acumatica’s ISV partner Minisoft. Minisoft has a forms and label generation tool called eFORMz that would allow you to make these customizations easily. Here is the marketplace listing » eFormz - Marketplace | Acumatica Cloud ERP 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you. Using Text Boxes will not work for this instance but thanks for the suggestion.

I will definitely put in a request to have the option to rotate text!

Until that happens, we will  redesign our label layout to have to make this work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Unfortunately, it is not possible. I would suggest filing this as a suggestion in the Product Ideas section

Not ideal, but as a workaround you could do something like this by having multiple textboxes that each print a single character (by using the SUBSTRING() function to get a specific character from your work order #):

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved