Solved

Removal of Report

• 29 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is it possible to remove a report completely from Acumatica if it was saved to the server by using the command “Save to Server” in Report Designer.

I tried searching for the reports in the Acumatica folders including ReportsDefault but coming up empty.

I assume it is located somewhere in the database.

Much thanks

icon

Best answer by TimRodman 30 December 2020, 01:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @TimRodman and @ccleary !!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Nelson Yip I was going to suggest what @TimRodman  said you can remove it from the SQL table.

You can do this in the cloud by creating the script in a customization project, and publishing

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

If you have access to the database, you can remove the record from the UserReport table, but I’m not sure if it’s possible to remove it through the front-end anymore.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ccleary , the report is in the server but I get this error message.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ccleary , yes I can remove the site map, but I want to delete it completely off the server or database.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Nelson Yip you should be able to see any versions you saved on the individual report under report versions. You can also reset back to the system default report by removing all of these entries. If you are just looking to get back to default

If you want to completely remove the report, you can remove the entry in the site map

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved