Solved

Printing Terms and Conditions on the back of each page

• 25 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to get the terms & conditions to print on every other page so that they can print on the back of each invoice.  Has anyone had/or been able to do this?  Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by kdavis45 9 May 2023, 02:46

View original

7 replies

Badge +18

Hi Alicia,

What happens when your invoices have many items and wrap to multiple pages? Would the terms be on the back of every page, or only on the last page of the invoice?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Laura,

It would need to be on the back of “each” page. thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @alicia23  were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @Chris Hackett , 

I was not able to resolve this.  I recently had another client asking for this and put a case in with Acumatica but they do not have a solution for this yet. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@alicia23 we recently accomplished this with creative groups and visible expressions.

Our client is using it for one document that may have multiple pages, but I had some limited success printing in batches.

Were your clients looking for single document or batch printing? I’d be happy to share some tips and tricks!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02  , thank you for responding.  The client that was looking for this was printing a single document with multiple pages, and wanted the terms to print on the back of every page.  So basically it would need to print every other page.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

The client that was looking for this was printing a single document with multiple pages, and wanted the terms to print on the back of every page.  So basically it would need to print every other page.  

@alicia23, we managed this with a few basic assumptions / settings:

1. Add a group at the document-level (even when printing one document at a time)
    1. This will carry the document totals - ours only shows on the second-to-last page (because the terms and conditions are on the last page).
  2. Put the document header in the page header (this is specific to printing one document at a time) and add a visible expression to show only on odd pages.

3. Add a variable in the detail section to count line numbers.

4. Add a second detail section that’s only visible after a certain number of rows (13 worked for our document, but that’s document-specific). This is where the terms and conditions will go.

5. Add any page-specific information in the page footer (e.g. “Continued”, page counts, any disclaimers that need to be on every page). Keep in mind that you might need to adjust the page count formulas if you don’t want it to include the terms and conditions pages (see below example). Our page footer is visible on every page and each box has its own visible formulas.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved