Solved

Printing Split Lot Code Inventory Labels from Line Detail Screen in Purchase Receipt

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

In our receiving department we print out receiving labels for ingredients used in production. We normally receive Cases, Pallets, Bags….etc. and we generate an inventory bar coed label to apply to the container. On the Purchase Receipt I have 1 line item on the PO for 4.44 kg. The product is delivered in 5 separate containers 4 - 1 kg and 1 - .44 kg. I select the Line Detail in the Purchase Receipt and add my 5 containers with the lot code and quantity of each. The current bar code Inventory Label is printing from the PO Receipt Line quantity, (ex. 4.44 kg of product) How do I set this up to print a label for each line in the Line Details screen in Report Designer? See image.

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 29 March 2023, 22:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mike2665 ,

You are on the right track as I can see in your screenshot that you have already identified the data access class which needs to be added to the Report Designer schema, namely POReceiptLineSplit. 

In the report schema, join POReceiptLine to the POReceiptLineSplit by ReceiptNbr and the LineNbr. 

LotSerialNbr is a field on the POReceiptLineSplit table which you can use as needed on the report.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

That worked, my Parent / Child join was wrong. Thank you so much for your quick response. This will now give us an opportunity to split the PO Receipt line when multiple cartons are received. This way I can have an inventory label on each carton with the correct quantity within the carton

@mike2665 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved