Solved

Print zero quantity item on pick list

• 21 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to print items with zero quantities on a pick list? I am trying to get some non-stock items that have a distinct item description that act as line comments for the sales order.

For example, I will have 10 lines of stock items with quantities and then 2 lines of non-stock items that act as description placeholders for the order itself, however they are at an order quantity of zero. 

I have tried to play around with the visibleexpr and simple iif statements to no avail. If anyone can point me in the right direction on this one that would be great.

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 21 February 2021, 15:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @podonnell11,

I would suggest the same approach I suggested here to another user that was looking to print back ordered items in an invoice: create a subreport that looks at the original sales order and that will print non-stock items with a zero quantity at the end of your pick list.

This is the simplest approach in my opinion since it does not require any customization to the shipment creation process...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved