How to create a report from existing inquiry

• 10 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

Currently , we would like to create a report/statement from existing inquiry. May i know how to create this kind report. the content will be frmo existing inquiry , we just have a type of report format instead of excel format. 

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 10 October 2020, 18:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Erin! To accomplish this you can use the Export as Report option on the GI entry screen:

Once you export the report it will create a report version to open and edit the report. The report will contain all the DACs and relations but will need to be built out or have elements copied in:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Benjamin

thank you very much for the reply .

i follow your step , when I click” export as report” the file is rpx file , how do I export ? seem like I don’t have RPX software to open it. What can I do from here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@erin In this case you will need to install Report Designer to open the file for editing.

You can find a link to the build you are on here:

https://community.acumatica.com/supported-releases-67

Report Designer is bundled into the install file, so run the ERP installer and select to install Report Designer only

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI Benjamin

Thank you very much for the reply.

By the way, i did an question about the AP module. We understand that it can do credit adjustment and debit adjustment for vendor. However, not sure if system can generate credit note and debit note under AP module?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved