Solved

How to create a dashboard widget based on an attribute that is a multiselect?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I would like to add a dashboard widget that aggregates data from a multiselect attribute. When I configure, the widget is displaying separate data sets for each instance of the varying multiselect values.

Scenario: business account 1 has an attribute that currently has value 1 and value 2 selected. Business account 2 has an attribute that has value 2 and value 3 selected.

I would like the widget to show 1 for value 1, 2 for value 2 and 1 for value 3. It currently is displaying 1 for ‘value 1 and value 2’ and 1 for ‘value 2 and value 3.’ Is there a certain way the widget needs to be configured to get this to display correctly or is this kind of data crunching not possible for multi select attributes? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 26 July 2022, 04:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @hayleehicks18 

Please provide the XML file of the GI used for this Dashboard widget and also relevant screenshots.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @hayleehicks18 - were you ever able to find a solution for this issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @hayleehicks18 ,

If I’m understanding correctly, this post might be helpful:

Once you create a generic inquiry with the data, you should be able to use it as the basis for a dashboard widget.

Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved