Solved

Help with Dashboard Widget

• 8 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I have a shipping dashboard setup to show a list of orders that need to be shipped. This contains a basic filter based off of warehouse (either MFG or RDD) and the status of the shipment (open). However, shipments seem to disappear from the widget, this seems to happen to older shipments. I have the record limit for the widget set to 30 for this widget, and I know that we are not having more than that many records listed on it at once.

Here is the filter for the particular widget:

shipping widget filter

This is the list of shipments returned from the filter above, notice that #1346 and #1379 are missing.

shipping widget

On the acumatica shipments page you can see that shipments #1346 and #1379 both meet the criteria from the above filter, yet they are not shown on the widget.

shipments screen

I am hoping that someone can assist me in fixing this. I would greatly appreciate any input! This is happening currently in 2020R1, and was previously occurring in 19R2 as well. 

icon

Best answer by Vinay Koppula 15 December 2020, 19:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@vinayrajk Ahh, man what a dumb mistake. Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @caseyh35 

Please send the xml file for the GI used on widget. What build of 2020r1 is your instance on? We may check the release notes of subsequent builds to see if there are any known issues related to filters. 

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @vkumar, were you able to take a look at this for me?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@caseyh35

This issue I see in your screenshot is that the ending bracket is in Value 2 column, place it under the Brack column and verify. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@vinayrajk Ahh, man what a dumb mistake. Thanks a lot!

It happens! Thanks for confirming!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@vkumar Thank you for the reply.

We are on build 20.109.0032. The orders that I specifically called out in the post have been processed today, but you can see that shipment #1408 is now not showing in the “orders to be shipped” widget even though it meets the parameters to be there. Attached is the requested xml, thanks for taking a look at this!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved