Question

Has anyone connected Google Charts to Acumatica

• 15 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Has anyone had experience connecting Google Charts into Acumatica, specifically as a dashboard tile?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I haven’t, but interesting idea. Is there a data storage component to Google Charts or are you thinking to use them as a front-end on the data in the Acumatica database?

My biggest challenge with Google is that they are constantly killing products and it’s hard to be motivated to build on something that has a low probability of being around in a few years.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Gotcha. That makes sense. I'd be even more interested in D3 support:

https://d3js.org

Power BI visuals support D3 visuals. That would be cool if the Acumatica Dashboard Engine supported D3 too.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Front end. My client uses Google Charts to essentially create charts and graphs of their data. They are wondering if it would be possible to push those graphically representations of their data into Acuamtica dashboard tiles.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved