Solved

Display Approval Information in Purchase Order Report

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, I am customizing the standard PO report to reflect information shown on the Approvals tab in the Purchase Order form, the approvals are shown in the footer of the report, therefore I use a sub report to display the approval information. At the moment, values are not displayed in the footer even though Approvals are listed. Please let me know how I can fix this issue.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by TharidhiP 28 June 2022, 06:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, managed to resolve the issue. The error was due to the parameter not being picked properly to the main report. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Tharidhi.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution @TharidhiP !

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for sharing the Report file, I just used the mapping on Report name - po6410v1 from the attached and it worked for me without having to add the sub-report.

Re adding the Zip for the reference.

Again very thanks to sharing it. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved