Solved

Additional Parameter Addition to GL Register Detailed Report

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi All, I am modifying the GL Register Detailed Report (GL621000.rpx). I am trying to add 2 optional parameters (Module and Batch Number in Journal Transactions form) but the batch number selector parameter does not get populated. Hope you can help.

Module Parameter
Batch Number Parameter
Filter Conditions
Error

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by TharidhiP 27 July 2022, 09:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@TharidhiP Check on your parameters as you called the parameter ModuleNew but on View Name for the BatchNbr you typed Module at the end of expression. That is the Prompt value and not the Parameter name.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@hkabiri Thanks for your suggestion. I did the correction but even though module is selected, the respective batch numbers are not populated in the selector. Is there any reason for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @TharidhiP - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Chris Hackett, was able to resolve the issue using a different view name to capture the batch numbers according to the module. I added it down below if any one is curious.

=Report.GetFieldSchema('BatchPostedForModule.BatchNbr,ModuleNew')

Thank you for the support!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved