Solved

acumatica report designer keep show header subreport in page 2

• 7 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 51 replies

How to keep show header if data subreport in page 2?

Invoice is subreport

page 1

Page 2

icon

Best answer by michael73 4 May 2022, 23:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @abdi 

Please attach your primary report and sub report .rpx files. Let us know if it works on demo tenant or uses any customized columns.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi vkumar

sorry, i can not attach primary report and sub report, but this screen shoot design primary report, i hope you can help me.

i have 3 subreport (Invoice, Return, Payment) want that subreport detect if subreport more than one  page, header subreport keep show in continue page

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @abdi were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

As far as I know and tested, you cannot bring sub report headers and footers into your main report. I believe it’s because it is not printing the report, but rather bringing in parts of it.

BUT you can bring in groups. I had the exact same issue so where i needed the header and footer. I added a new group and then grouped on my main parameter. I then copied the header and footer into the groups and it all worked very nicely.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved