Solved

While going to close the case

Userlevel 1
Badge

After upgrade to 2021 R2 According to above screenshot you can see that once click on close button from action then its going to update data and then disable the button of close then its show dilogbox so once click on ok button then its display error that close button disable 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 29 July 2022, 20:36

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @RSHAH1 ,

I have a few questions, please. I hope your answers lead us to a solution.

Are you able to select a Reason for closing the case in the Details pop-up window?  After choosing the Reason, does the case status change to Closed despite the error message?  Is there any more information, such as errors, in Tools →  Trace?  Is the Cases screen customized? What is the exact version to which you upgraded?

Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @laura01 

1.Are you able to select a Reason for closing the case in the Details pop-up window?

Yes I am able to select the reason

2.After choosing the Reason, does the case status change to Closed despite the error message?

No, After choosing reason , the case status change to Open and despite the error message?

3.Is there any more information, such as errors, in Tools →  Trace?

4. Is the Cases screen customized?
Yes.

5.What is the exact version to which you upgraded?
2021 - R2(21.215.0016)

Badge +18

Hello,

Does the Close Case button work when your customization is unpublished ?  Next step is to rule out whether the customization is the cause of the error by unpublishing it temporarily.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved