Solved

How to change 'Bill End Date' with leases, also what does it actually mean?

• 12 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have some leases with expiring ‘BILL END DATES,’ yet their Charges expire years from now a well as their ‘LEASE END DATE.’ I was wondering if anyone had a method for updating these Bill End Dates, because I don’t know if that means these leases will no longer get invoices.

Also, what exactly does Bill End Date mean? As far as I am concerned, the invoices should still produce based on the charge codes, etc. Any insight?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by shawnabuchanan34 28 October 2022, 01:24

View original

2 replies

To change the Bill End Date - On the Lease go to the Actions > update Bill End Date 

a new window will populate enter New Bill End Date and enter a Reason and Update.

Per the Help - Bill End Date - Enter the date to end the lease billing.  Billing will not continue

past this date and the lease will be updated to an Expired status.

Userlevel 3
Badge

To change the Bill End Date - On the Lease go to the Actions > update Bill End Date 

a new window will populate enter New Bill End Date and enter a Reason and Update.

Per the Help - Bill End Date - Enter the date to end the lease billing.  Billing will not continue

past this date and the lease will be updated to an Expired status.

Thank you. I want to believe this is a new feature becasue that action wasn’t there before lol. Thanks again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved