Solved

Exporting data to use for a new system

• 21 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know how to export the Property Management / Acumatica data for me to use for a different system? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 21 December 2022, 03:29

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@anthony92 

using Apply Update screen you can “Schedule Lockout” and “Stop Lockout” 

1. Schedule Lockout, Go to Tenants, Select the Tenant you want to backup, Create Snapshot, Export Snapshot as XML, and save to a location
  2. Go to Tenants, Select the tenant you want to restore on t, Import snapshot, and Restore the snapshot and Stop Lockout

Alternatively, from Tenants, you can use “Copy Tenant” to create a copy on the same server/cloud. But if you need to import from the cloud let's say to a local DB then use first instruction

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@anthony92 I forgot to mention, whatever customization you have on your source DB, you will need to export and publish on your destination DB to be able to import the custom data including IBS PM. Also, both source and target instances should have the same version/build of Acumatica.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@anthony92 Were you able to get what you need?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@anthony92 Were you able to get what you need?

Yes thank you so much! Happy New Year!

Userlevel 1

Hi Anthony,

we have much experince working with data integreation to many industry soutions. What system are you looking at taking your Acumatica data to?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Anthony,

we have much experince working with data integreation to many industry soutions. What system are you looking at taking your Acumatica data to?

Yardi Breeze. It was built for property management and full support is included. The situation I have now is that imperiam breaks, has bugs, etc and I have to pay double for support with my partner. And nothing gets fixed anyway. I have had several issues, none are my fault, which we have been dealing with since december. There is no sunny sky in sight. All these issues give us problems daily. I can’t run a business with this software anymore for property management, so we are jumping ship in the coming months.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved