Solved

Anyone else having a Payment and Applications error after the last update?

Userlevel 3
Badge

We can no longer post payments to our system. There was apparently some update which gave us this error message on our login screen: Warning: customization failed to apply automatically after the upgrade.

In all honesty, this system is too buggy to be used. I am seriously thinking of switching to a program like Yardi, which specializes in Real Estate. Imperiam is just a mess. Anyone else having this issue where items are not loading in Payment and Applications? This has happened in the past because of an update.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 19 July 2022, 17:37

View original

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello,

Your partner (or your IT department if locally hosted) will test your customizations before an upgrade to make sure they are compatible with the new version.

Next, your partner (or your IT department if locally hosted) will notify the Accounting Department before an upgrade.

Sometimes Acumatica customizations need to be re-published after an upgrade -- this is not unusual. Your Partner or your IT department if locally hosted will (or should) check customizations after an upgrade to make sure they are re-published. 

Since you see a related error, please go to Customizations, Customization Projects screen and see whether ‘Published’ is checked on or off.  Then contact your partner, your developer, your IT department and ask them to take action to re-publish necessary items.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

Your partner (or your IT department if locally hosted) will test your customizations before an upgrade to make sure they are compatible with the new version.

Next, your partner (or your IT department if locally hosted) will notify the Accounting Department before an upgrade.

Sometimes Acumatica customizations need to be re-published after an upgrade -- this is not unusual. Your Partner or your IT department if locally hosted will (or should) check customizations after an upgrade to make sure they are re-published. 

Since you see a related error, please go to Customizations, Customization Projects screen and see whether ‘Published’ is checked on or off.  Then contact your partner, your developer, your IT department and ask them to take action to re-publish necessary items.  

Thank you. I do have a case with support. It looks like I can’t avoid getting a partner any longer… I moved here from IBS and have been pretty much left in the dark with nothing explained to me. Is there a partner you would recommened?

Badge +16

Do you mean, other than where I work at AcuTech Partners?  😄

Your next step may be to contact Acumatica and let them assign you to the appropriate resource.

Good luck.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved