Solved

Union Payroll Lay off Pay off

• 22 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I am not sure if every union is like this but in the midwest they have a layoff Payoff rule. So if you are laid off a job you have to be paid when you leave the job.   In payroll with set weekly periods, there is no place to modify the check date even if it is within the period. Is the answer to set up a new calendar or am I overlooking the ability to modify the check date when a weekly period end calendar is used

Thank You

icon

Best answer by Denise Johnson 23 September 2021, 00:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Check the Payroll Preferences screen for a flag, “Allow Changing Pay Period Dates”.  I believe this should give you the ability to change the check date if it is checked.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @ASarkisian35

You would have to create a special check to pay them out (for right now).   Copy the current check (if you are on 2021 R1) and then paste the information into a Payroll type of Special (instead of Regular). 

If you need assistance, you can contact your Acumatica support. 

In the next release, we will have the ability to complete a Final check that will assist with a terminated employees. 

Thank you, 
Denise

Thank you for the response, I have that checked and it does not open up the field.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved