Solved

Payroll Workers compensation (Wisconsin)

• 4 January 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a client that is trying to setup 2 work comp codes into his Payroll system in Acumatica. We are far from PR experts. Does anybody have any experience, knowledge in setting the employee/employer settings for these? they are on 2020 R2 system. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

icon

Best answer by shannonlandreth53 20 April 2022, 20:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

@Tony -- If you are trying to set up the same Workers Comp code with different rates for the same state this is unable to be done unless you setup 2 codes (i.e 5110 and 5110a) - if you are trying to set up Multiple WCCodes with different numbers and the system is not allowing you to, then this is a bug - it has been a while since I have worked with 2020 R2 however, if I remember correctly it would work the same way. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Tony , Are you trying to setup two workers comp codes for the same state (Office & Field WCC’s for WI)? We are attempting to do the same for MN, but receive an error when attempting to save the second “WCMN” Deduction/Benefit Code. The amounts may need to be manually split out after the fact (to be designated in correct GL accounts). Let us know if you found a work around or how you handled this!

Thanks,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved