Solved

Take multiple Sales Invoices off hold

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I can see that AR301000 has an action called releaseFromHold.  However, Sales Invoices don’t have a processing screen like Sales Orders do so there isn’t a processing screen to add this action into like this Add Remove Hold Action question.

How might I take several thousand invoices off hold?

icon

Best answer by Django 13 May 2022, 18:59

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Same issue here - the remove hold function as mass action does not work. The invoices/bills remain On Hold.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ddunn  for us this stopped working after a system upgrade too. 

@JeffLiew  - do we still have this outstanding?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chris Hackett  - This was a conversion project so we had the Acumatica team re-create the imported transactions to not be on hold.

However, it appears at @eshahid98 is experiencing the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ddunn were you able to resolve this or do you need further assistance from @vkumar ? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@vkumar  We have the same issue in build 21.211.0033

Userlevel 3
Badge

@JeffLiew  - following this for the similar issue we have 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vkumar - thank you for your time checking on this.

I’ve attached the customized Invoices and Memos landing page (AR3010PL) where I added the Remove Hold action.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ddunn 

I have tested locally on 2021r2, it did work. Please send me your entry point Generic inquiry XML file to check further. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is very interesting.  @vkumar - I followed your steps (I don’t think I had noticed the Enable Mass Actions option but it’s likely been there for a long time since it’s on top 🙂 ).

This is for AR.30.01.00 and I was able to follow the steps to add the action, but it doesn’t save changes to the invoice.

I was able to add the action to the landing screen AR.30.10.PL

After selecting the Remove Hold action the status shows Balanced
But a refresh of the screen shows that it is still on hold

I confirmed that I can take the transaction off hold manually by clicking the Remove Hold button on AR.30.10.00.

Could I have you confirm that when you click that action on your side that the invoices are taken off hold?

We’re running hosted: Acumatica 2021 R2 Build 21.209.0034

@Shawn Burt - no worries!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Sorry Django,  I misread and saw release not release hold. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ddunn 

You can enable mass action on entry point Generic inquiry for SO-Invoice screen. Add the action ‘Remove hold’. 

This allows you select one or more records and run the action on all those documents at once. Here are the screenshots. 

Alternatively, one can use an import scenario as well. That will be more time consuming and complex compared to the above. If you want only selected documents to be removed from hold and have a list of such documents on an excel, you may use import scenario approach.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

There is a processing screen for SO Invoice to release.

SO505000 - Process invoice and memo

If you need any more help let me know.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved