Solved

2022R2 New Mobile Workspaces Screen

• 9 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Has anyone successfully added an existing screen not normally in the mobile application using the new Mobile Workspaces Screen? 

Prior to go-live we had added the SOShipment screen SO.30.20.00 to the app to allow the shipping team to upload photos of outbound pallets to the shipment. This worked beautifully until the upgrade but the screen is now not showing in the drop down to add to the list of items on the WAREHOUSEMANAGEMENT workspace. I can’t find anything in the help about what to do if the screen does not show in this list.

There is no error in publishing the page via the customization package.

Any help/advice on what to try next is greatly appreciated

icon

Best answer by sweta68 12 June 2023, 08:34

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have struggled with allowing GI do be displayed new mobile workspace. The GIs disappear “randomly.” Initially, after adding the GI to the mobile workspace it displays on the mobile and then disappears. All I have so far is that I think it might be related to changes to other GIs make the attached GI disappear. I’ve tried to figure our why it happens and so far to no success.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I found that if I check the box, Expose to Mobile, in the GI Design rather than adding the GI to the mobile work spaces the GI’s get added by the system to workspaces and have not thus far disappeared.

It is just adding existing Transaction Pages that I am having issues with.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Troy Vars  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Unfortunately not

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Troy Vars what version were you on before you upgraded?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@iqraharrison48  2021R1

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Troy Vars ,

I believe you need to add the screen in the "Mobile Application" section in the customization editor and then update the menu. After that, the Shipment screen is available in the "Mobile Workspaces" (AU220013) screen to add it to the "Warehouse Management" workspace.

I tried it in 22 R2 and was able to get the screen under the "Warehouse Management" workspace.

Shipments screen under Warehouse Management workspace

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Hi @Troy Vars, have you tried it parallel like here to the service orders?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Finally got this working with the mobile entries below and adding to the Mobile Workspace 

Update Menu
update sitemap {

add folder "MyShipment"{
add item "SO302000"{
displayName = "Shipment"
}
}
}

add screen SO302000 {
add container "ShipmentSummary"
{
add field "ShipmentNbr"
add field "Customer"
add field "Location"
add field "WarehouseID"
attachments
{
disabled = False
add type "jpg"
add type "png"
}
}

}

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved