Solved

Workcenter Capacity AM.40.50.00

• 2 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have added a second shift to my work center for 8 hours. My scheduling blocks are set to 1 hour in my Production Preferences. The second shift has its own calendar. I ran the APS maintenance. Then when I look at capacity, the work center shows 40 blocks of capacity. It showed 40 blocks when I had one shift. Now that I have added a shift I would have expected the capacity of this work center to increase to 80 blocks per week.

I have deleted work centers, re-added them, recreated calendars and runt he APS process each time and nothing changes?

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 2 March 2022, 22:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cwise52 - there was an issue but is has now been fixed in 2021 R2. You must be on 2021R208 or higher. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks Debbie. I searched the knowledge base and known issues and I didn’t find it. Where should I have looked?

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. Updating tomorrow.

Chuck

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @cwise52 

Here is the Jira ID: AC-220296

Its not reflected on release notes or ‘known issue’ list as the list is filtered and does not include all fixes.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cwise52 - it may not have been published yet. I’m sorry for your trouble!! But yes - it should be in Known Issues. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Debbie Baldwin ,

No issue at all. poorly worded message on my part. I want to make sure we here at Copious are doing everything we can to troubleshoot issues properly. What I was really asking is advice if there is additional resources I should be using.

The community has been a great resource. You’ll see me here again! :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Upgraded to latest 2021 R2. The capacity looks beautiful. Thank you all!

Userlevel 2

Hi There, I am coming across a similar issue in 22.208.001. I updated crew size, efficiency, added new shift to the WC. 

On Prod. Pref. I do have use crew size set to true. 

I then run APS Main. Process. 

None of these updates produce correct Total Blocks on the Work Center Capacity (AM405000) screen. 

I am wondering if this issue is back in the build I am utilizing…? 

​​​@Debbie Baldwin - any update on @EMADSSWK66 ‘s issue? Thanks in advance!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved