Solved

Regenerate MRP

• 23 August 2021
  • 3 replies

how to regenerate MRP by restriction group?

icon

Best answer by kristianharianja 24 August 2021, 11:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I don’t think this can be done w/out a customization.  Can you share the Use Case / Business Scenario you are trying to address?

Hi A Rowley, thank you for the response. the business scenario, I want to divide the user group into two types based on the material storage warehouse, and I want to regenerate MRP based on each user group. please your input, tnk's.

Apit

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I don’t see this is possible as there is no filter in the regeneration process. I am wondering why you should only run it on a particular warehouse. In other words, if it runs on all warehouses and locations and for all inventories (flagged MRP) what is the issue? Processing time or any other particular reason?

For the purpose of MRP Exceptions, I think MRP needs to run across warehouses as you might find MRP recommends to transfer from different warehouse instead of buying/making in a particular warehouse.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved