Solved

Production Order Maintenance Screen Filter Problem

• 15 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We’re on 2019R1 and the Production Order Maintenance screen in the Modern UI takes SEVERAL minutes to filter the list if you use the filter field in the upper right corner of the grid. 

We’re currently in the process of upgrading to 2020R2, and it is STILL not usable.  I figured Acumatica would have cleaned them up to be on par with the rest of their screens given they own it now and have had plenty of time to do so.  Is this something that is a known issue, are plans in place to fix it?  We have zero issues with this functionality throughout the rest of Acumatica.

icon

Best answer by kristianharianja 16 March 2021, 03:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Wow this is great information!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you SO much for this information!  This was exactly what I needed to see.  I backed off the fields and it works perfectly now!  Even in my 2019R1 system.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Jeff,

I usually not enabling too many columns to be included in quick search. The quick search algorithm will ignore the values for the columns whose this box cleared. Try if this improves.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ll do so after we complete the upgrade.  Will be a good time to review it then.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Jeff - I did a quick search on supports cases / known issues related to filtering the Production Orders and didn’t find any issues logged.  I would recommend you log a case with support - or if you have a case # already request it be re-opened and/or escalated.  There are a number of factors which can come into play which degrade performance and Acumatica support can help triage the issue to work towards a viable resolution.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved