Solved

PRODUCTION ORDER MAINTENANCE

• 5 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, i set up an OVHD ID, “payroll” type as variable by labor cost.. factor =”1” 

and my labor cost per hour is $15 in BOM.

on the testing production ticket: 

2 labor trans.. one last for 1 hour labor cost =$15 ( correct) , but “payroll” ovhd = $4.5 ( expected $15)

2nd labor last for around 1 min.. and labor cost = $.25 ( correct) , but  “payroll” ovhd cost =$.08(expected $.25)

can someone shed some light please?

thank you

Zoey

icon

Best answer by andrestamour43 9 November 2021, 19:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Zoey, 

Look at the cost rate of the Overhead ID “Payroll” if the cost rate is $0.30 then that would result in both the $4.50 and the $0.08 result. See below.

Overhead variable by labor cost = Labor Cost x Overhead Cost Rate per $ x Overhead Factor

First Scenario $4.50 = $15 x $0.30  x 1.00 

Second Scenario $.08 = $0.25 x $0.30 x 1.00 

Hope this helps!

-Andre

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you!

Zoey

Userlevel 1
Badge

@andrestamour43  hi Andre, 

just got a chance to take a look! yes! cost rate was set up at .30 

Thank you so much, i am trying to exploring into it and see if this is a good erp for us by using the preloaded data.

Zoey

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved