Solved

PRODUCTION ORDER MAINTENANCE

• 5 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, i set up an OVHD ID, “payroll” type as variable by labor cost.. factor =”1” 

and my labor cost per hour is $15 in BOM.

on the testing production ticket: 

2 labor trans.. one last for 1 hour labor cost =$15 ( correct) , but “payroll” ovhd = $4.5 ( expected $15)

2nd labor last for around 1 min.. and labor cost = $.25 ( correct) , but  “payroll” ovhd cost =$.08(expected $.25)

can someone shed some light please?

thank you

Zoey

icon

Best answer by andrestamour43 9 November 2021, 19:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@andrestamour43  hi Andre, 

just got a chance to take a look! yes! cost rate was set up at .30 

Thank you so much, i am trying to exploring into it and see if this is a good erp for us by using the preloaded data.

Zoey

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you!

Zoey

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Zoey, 

Look at the cost rate of the Overhead ID “Payroll” if the cost rate is $0.30 then that would result in both the $4.50 and the $0.08 result. See below.

Overhead variable by labor cost = Labor Cost x Overhead Cost Rate per $ x Overhead Factor

First Scenario $4.50 = $15 x $0.30  x 1.00 

Second Scenario $.08 = $0.25 x $0.30 x 1.00 

Hope this helps!

-Andre

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved