Solved

Paperless Traveler

• 22 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there functionality that allows for paperless traveler in Acumatica?

icon

Best answer by stevegignac70 13 October 2022, 17:26

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @nshah90 

Are you talking about a barcode scanner? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @nshah90 

Are you talking about a barcode scanner? 

@nshah90 OR - Are you referring to Production Ticket with Bar Codes that goes to multiple Workcenters? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kbeatty21 

Im talking about the traveler that can go from routing step to routing step electronically instead of via paper on the skid/pallet?  Maybe on a tablet or terminal close to the work center?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kbeatty21 

Im talking about the traveler that can go from routing step to routing step electronically instead of via paper on the skid/pallet?  Maybe on a tablet or terminal close to the work center?

Hi @nshah90 

You can certainly use a tablet, as Acumatica has a mobile app that works the same as sitting in front of a computer. Have you seen this feature?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhAb6rl5fQk

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @kbeatty21 - yes, I have used the app, I was wondering more of a automated and smart traveler system that knows when qty is completed from one step and moving to the next step in the mfg process so only the current step details appear on the tablet or terminal.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thank you @kbeatty21 - yes, I have used the app, I was wondering more of a automated and smart traveler system that knows when qty is completed from one step and moving to the next step in the mfg process so only the current step details appear on the tablet or terminal.  

I do not currently know of anything that exists like that. You could submit an idea to the Acumatica team to discuss. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @kbeatty21!  Also really appreciate your quick responses.  😊

Have a great day!

Nirav Shah

If one step has been completed, Acumatica should default the next entry to the next step automatically.  if you have not completed the previous step, it will always default to that

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved